The Performance Trail looks different for a reason. The high cuff is a built-in scree-guard that helps keep out the trail while you're trail running. Below the cuff is a vented lower that increases breathability during highly aerobic activities. Similar to the Light Performance trail but designed in a medium weight for colder weather.
- Our patented Full Contact Fit® hugs the contours of your foot and stays put so there are no loose socks to rub you the wrong way.
- Hybrid performance cuff sits between a quarter and a crew height for added protection.
- Extra cushioning in the heel, toe and the arch.
- Quarter height is just above your boot line.
- Increased durability in high-abrasion areas.